Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Knights of Ka • View topic - I like what I am seeing here.
   Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Jump to:  
 Post subject: I like what I am seeing here.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:49 am 
Student
Student

I have been playing for a couple of months as a froob. I frequently visit aofroobs.com and when I saw this org in the recruitment forum I had to check it out.  ;D I was recently a member of another org, but it was disbanded because of a severe falling out of other members after the leader left AO. And playing alone at the late/early hours that I play get really boring, especially when I need advice and no one in OCC will help. :(

So I would really like to join the Knights of Ka. I really like this org's style.

Post subject: Re: I like what I am seeing here.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:10 am 
Knights

Zomg!

another new lowbie... have cookies available? ;)

please join our guest channel a few days for you/us to get known to us/you. This is easily being done by
Quote:
/tell kokam !join"

I am looking forward to talk to you! please: what timezone you are playing from?

BTW:
Tenkarislvl37 Fixer
Psycoraxlvl37 Advy
Curedrellvl15 MA

Zzzzzzwap (inofficial main),
Krisplin (main, but buff whore),
Theophrastus (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
Doojoo (tower twink project)
Rosling

Last edited by Krisplin on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:32 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome.. glad you have found us. Like Krisplin said, join our guest channel in game and we can chat a bit and make sure we are fit for each other.

I look forward to chatting with you in game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:09 am 
Knights

from the AO site:

"Applicant of Angels of the Night"

:(

Rosling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Krisplin wrote:
from the AO site:

"Applicant of Angels of the Night"

:(

If they moved on, so be it. We aren't right for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:07 am 
Knights

Well hey, we not right period :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:28 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Ayianna wrote:
Well hey, we not right period :)

QFT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:36 am 
Knights

How could one consider this if he never joined the channel?

was wondering, because i never saw him online...

Rosling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Krisplin wrote:
How could one consider this if he never joined the channel?

was wondering, because i never saw him online...

I saw him log in once... and then log out 10 mins later.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:57 am 
Knights

ah... okies. basically, that was the question... too bad he didn't give us a 2nd chance ;)

Rosling