Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/knights/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
Knights of Ka • View topic - update on our city
   Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Jump to:  
 Post subject: update on our city
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:14 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have sent this email to bugs@anarchy-online.com and I am currently waiting on a reply.

Dear Sir and or Madam,

This is my second notice concerning our city. The first one I sent via the online form. I do not know if it ever reached you because I have never received a reply.

The problems we are having with our city are in two parts but both happening because of the same issue I believe. 1.) The aliens do not drop down from the ship and charge us on land. Instead they drop into the ground and spawn up right next to our controller. 2.) Even when we manage to kill all the aliens and get invited to the ship, we can not enter the mothership by standing under the ship. We believe this is because the point of entry is underground, just like the spawning point for the aliens.

Here are the locations of our controller, where the ships land and guild information:
City controller located at Pos: 1531.3, 1426.5, 76.5, Area: Enigma Forest.
Beam of light from alien ships show up at Pos: 1634.1, 1368.2, 70.7, Area: Enigma Forest.
Guild Name: Knights of Ka
Server: RK2
Current President: Gables

We have sent petitions regarding this issue twice after raids where we could not get on ship after receiving the invite to board. I sent a petition today to follow up on the last petition and find out what our options are, if we have any. I spoke with ARK Phoncryonic Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 23:42 GMT. He informed me that there was not much he could do until after we had emailed this information to you. I won't go into what I have been told the other ARKs have said since I was not there for the conversations.

We don't have very many examples of alien raids to go off of because the org is not over enthused about spawning aliens presently. It has been kind of difficult to get people interested in spawning aliens when our land is bugged this way.

I believe there is an org with the same plot we have and have had the same problem. They had posted about their problems in this thread: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=345283 and I had replied to it as well.

As I have mentioned in my previous report we would rather not move, but if that is the only option then I hope we will get assistance in this task. I won't bother asking for reimbursement of the upkeep on the city, but I think we should get the initial money we paid for the city back as well as the buildings we currently have placed there.

Thank you for your consideration,

Gables, President of Knights of Ka

I will be sending another to feedback@anarchy-online.com if i don't get an answer by tomorrow.

I'll continue to update on progress here. If anyone handles petitions concerning raids in our city in the future, please log conversation with ARK and post a copy of it on this thread so we can have all the information in the same place. I will be logging all my future conversations with ARK concerning this matter untill it is resolved.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:48 pm 
Since I have not recieved the automatic reply from bugs@anarchy-online.com, I have send a copy of the email above to support@anarchy-online.com to inquire about the procedures I must follow to have our city fixed. I have received a reply with a ticket number from support and I am looking forward to their next reply once they have read the email. Hear is a copy of the canned reply I have gotten.

IMPORTANT: Please note we may not reply to mails that do not include a subject. If you have sent a mail without one please resend it.

Thank you for contacting the Anarchy Online customer service team. Your request has been logged and you will get a personal response from one of our representatives. Our response time during weekdays is usually within 24 hours. However, we have reduced shifts during weekends and holidays which might create a longer response time. You should not expect a response until the following work-day.

For general Anarchy Online questions and inquiries, please visit the official Anarchy Online message boards, located at Often, players within the community are extremely helpful and are more than willing to offer assistance to a fellow citizen of Rubi-Ka. When posting, we ask that you please be kind and courteous.

Another resource for commonly asked questions is the Anarchy Online FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). The Anarchy Online FAQ can be found at and is continuously updated.

If you have a billing or account question, please note that the FAQ has a separate section about this.

If you find a resolution to your problem, prior to being helped by a Funcom customer service representative, we would like for you to tell us. Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [Funcom Support #xxxxx].

Please include the string:

[Funcom Support #xxxxxx]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so, you may simply reply to this message. This assists us in tracking your issue so we can provide a higher quality of player support.

Thank you again for contacting the Anarchy Customer Service team and for your contribution to the ongoing growth of the Anarchy Online community.

Funcom Customer Service Team

I'm going to keep on them about this until I get an answer.

-Gables :twisted:

Post subject: Reply from Customer Support anyway
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:15 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Geoff Higgins via RT
Friday, November 05, 2004 6:32 AM
gables@knightsofka.org
[Funcom Support #xxxxxx] Fix our city 2

I have resent in the bug directly to the head of PQA. Hopefully we have
some feedback on the issue soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best Regards,

Geoffrey Higgins
Funcom Support Manager

http://community.anarchy-online.com
http://www.funcom.com

Above is a reply I have received from AO Customer Support. Still no response, automatic or otherwise, from AO Bugs Team.

-Gables

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:07 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for chasing this thing down Gables. They better make a new city for us, put it right next to PVH or Nugget or something good!

:)

*Where's my MATCHES!!!!!*

Post subject: Still nothing after this most recent petition.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:39 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pos: 1519.3, 1410.8, 76.5, Area: Enigma Forest. UTC: Tue Nov 09 09:08:39 2004

After our "surprise attack" alien raid I petitioned to ARK to report the problem of our aliens spawning in the wrong area again. Here is my log of my conversation with Xotli Gaming Coordinator:

Xotli: wow... 590 is riddled with buggy cities
Gables: yes i know
Gables: if 590 is cav that is heh
Xotli: aye, 590 is CAV
Xotli: And youve already been reported
Xotli: Dimension 2 (RIMOR), Organisation: Knights of Ka. Pos: 1535.4, 1421.7, 76.5, Area: Enigma Forest (PF: 590) Alien Ship Spawns at 1649.3, 1366.8, 68.9, Area: Enigma Forest (PF 590), Aliens spawn in the middle of the city though. If they have beaten successful the General, they can't enter the ship.
Xotli: Can you enter ship now?
Gables: We didnt get invite this time.
Gables: I was just reporting the aliens still spawning at tower.
Gables: Instead of at shipl
Gables: Since I was at this raid I was able to get coords of the ship.
Gables: Past raids I have gotten the information second hand.
Xotli: Do they match the coords I said?
Gables: ill check herr
Xotli: 1649 1366 68
Gables: pretty close, ship spawns here Pos: 1648.3, 1370.3, 68.5, Area: Enigma Forest. UTC: Tue Nov 09 08:04:33 2004
Gables: yeah
Gables: aliens popped : Pos: 1532.9, 1424.2, 76.5, Area: Enigma Forest. UTC: Tue Nov 09 08:07:45 2004
Xotli: close enough.
Gables: kk. I finally did email bug last week. but was never issued a ticket number. The last ark I spoke with said they email back one when receiveing message.
Gables: I had sent the bug in a month ago via the online forum for reporting bugs, but never got a response. So I started over last Thursday.
Xotli: You'll receive a ticket when we have responded to email. This report I'm looking at was filed on 17 Oct.
Xotli: Hate to say, but, they are aware of the situation. As frustrating as it is for you and your guild. It will take time to be fixed.
Gables: Any suggestion on how long I should wait on a reply to email?
Xotli: Yours is in with 622 other bug reports, prolly take us 7-10 days to do that many.
Gables: Ok. At least with in a month.
Xotli: were a pretty dedicated bunch, wont take a month.
Gables: in 8 days it will have been a month from first report of it
Gables: But no matter.
Xotli: Its been reported, it wil be up to the developers of the game to address the issue.
Gables: I took a few pics during this raid and have the information recorded. I'll pass it on to my orgmates on our website.
Xotli: Sounds good. Wish there was more that I could say, the information is in their hands. Just a matter of when it gets fixed.
Xotli: Anything else I can assist you with?
Gables: Nope. I know that all you can do is report the information. So that is about it.
Xotli: I hope that this gets fixed for you soon. Safe travels Gables.
Gables: Thanks

So 7-10 days from my last email puts us at this Thursday to next Monday. If I do not get a response by then I will be sending another email out to both the people on the Bug Team and those at Customer Support. I should recieve some reply from customer support at least.

If we don't get some sort of answer, I suggest we do some sort of demonstration at our HQ or in Old Athens. A sit in. One day that we just log our characters in and leave them sitting. It is one thing if they are working on the bug, it is another if they are just ignoring us. I just want a simple response from the people working on it. Let me know what you think. Think we could bare to give up the game for one day?

Of course there is always the other sort of demonstration. Canceling our accounts. Only reason I have for not doing that is I don't want to mess with our org bank or anything like that. I suppose I could transfer funds temp over to another account, but I don't know what would happen to our city buildings or anything if i cancelled for a period of time. Guess I could pass prez over to someone else for a while.

Anyway tell me what you think.

AI is really ticking me off... :evil:

Post subject: Thanks Gabs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:51 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

[size=18px][/size]Thanks hon, I know there are alot of problems floating around right now. Sure hope they get em fixed pretty soon or they will be losing alot of accounts. Just wanted to let you know that me and bur really appreciate your efforts. We'll be in game all weekend as far as I know right now. Thanks again! You are doing a hell of a job for us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:27 pm 
all i can say that may help is keep what you doing ,from my expiriance
dealing with pl for example my(Forman at work) is that if i want to get anything out of hem i got to stay on hes a.. obout the issu every single day till he gets so sick of hearing it he gives me what i askt for . so basicly i suggest stay on them regardless what they telling you keep up the preasure and you shuld see results or at least b given more ancers ,you (we org) are looking for .

Peace all :)

Post subject: Next email to be sent...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:27 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm still at work so it is going to have to wait until I get home so I can send it. Here is the next email I am going to sent to Customer Service and the Bug Team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 16, 2004

Dear Sir and or Madam,

I have been waiting for information on a fix for our city. I spoke with ARK Xotli on Tuesday, November 9th. During our conversation I asked Xotli how long I should wait for a reply from the Bugs Team concerning our city and he said I should give them 7 to 10 days. He said a report was filed on our city on October 17th. I spoke with ARK Phoncryonic Thursday, November 4, 2004. When trying to look up information about our city he asked for a ticket number, which I did not have because the Bugs Team never replied to my first report. It is has almost been a full month now since that first report was sent, but I still have not received any response from the Bugs Team. I sent a second report to the Bugs Team on Thursday, November 4th, and again did not receive any response. I did receive a response from Customer Support on Friday, November 5th (the day right after I sent an email addressed to Customer Support) stating that my message was being forwarded to the head of PQA. So, I put forth these questions to you at Customer Service: How much longer should I be waiting for a reply from the Bugs Team? and Is our city going to be fixed and if so when?

I understand that the Bugs Team has their plate full of things to work on. AI is full of things that need to be addressed. Even Xotli commented on the number of bug reports for the area our city is in: “wow…590 is riddled with buggy cities.” However, I don’t understand why we must be penalized by having to wait until our city is fixed before we can experience the Alien Ship Missions. We would not mind moving to a spot that works, but I guess we wouldn’t really know if it worked or not till we moved and we would rather not spend more credits on getting a new city and new buildings. I do enjoy the game, but I do not feel we should have to spend more time farming credits to pay for new land and new buildings and I will not ask the people of my organization to put forth effort in correcting a problem that is not of our doing. Also, why should I or the rest of the people in my organization that have AI continue to pay the same monthly fees that everyone else pays when we don’t get the same access that everyone else with AI has access to?

I am rather surprised at the lack of feedback I have received concerning this issue. I do appreciate that you have forwared my earlier report to someone, but I have not received a reply from them to indicate that they have it and are working on it. I happen to work in the customer service industry and if our company took this long to get back to our customers that had experienced a problem with our service, I believe our company would be going under fast. The main difference I see here is that I am somewhat attached to your product, because it is a way to continue to socialize with the friends I have made in the game. The industry I work in this is not the case for our customers.

My husband and I currently pay for 3 accounts at the moment. I am going to be canceling one of them for the time being until this problem has been resolved. I may not be able to get the money back that my husband and I paid for AI, but I will not continue to pay for features we are not getting.

Thank you for your prompt consideration,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any suggestions or comments, please post. I still have a few hours before I am going to be able to send this out.

Last edited by Gables on Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:27 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

[size=18px][/size]I think it sounds great gabes, hope you did decide to send it. This is a big reason why we left Everquest, they kept doing all these expansions, but never seemed to fix the problems with the previous ones before getting our money again. They lost $90 for our three accounts for the new expansion and then they lost the money every month for our three accounts. I know we are only 3 little accounts and they will always have more playing, but how many being lost will bring them down? In today's rl economy I'm guessing they aren't looking at that aspect...:( Bottom line is CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE! It's bringing down alot of huge companies today!

Post subject: City might be fixed. Need to go test it out soon ><
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:58 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

According to the developers, your city issue has already been fixed.
Have you tested it in the past week?

--
Best Regards,

Geoffrey Higgins
Funcom Support Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did reply to this as well. They did fix it but did not bother letting us know. I thought that was rather silly.

Here is my response:

No we haven't bothered trying because we did not receive any information
letting us know it was fixed. And gathering CRUs is difficult enough that
we did not want to waste them on our broken land. We will be sure to test
it out soon.

I do appreciate your effort getting this answer to me now. I just wish we
there had been some sort of follow up from my previous reports from the bug
team. If I had known there was a fix implemented our group could have
tested it out already and be enjoying this aspect of the game. Instead this
issue has been turning our moods rather sour towards FunCom. It just seems
there is one part of your customer service tracking that needs to be added
and that is a follow up when the issue has been fixed to let the customer
know it was fixed and to see if it is working properly (just a suggestion).

Thank you again for your response,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway hopefully we can start having some fun raiding the aliens :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:46 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

After an unsuccessful raid today I petitioned again. Here is the transcript. It should be noted that they left while in mid converstion. I am considering leaving the game.

Qvam: Greetings Dizor
Dizor: hello Qvam
Qvam: I understand you have some problems with your city?
Qvam smiles
Dizor: yes...before i begin i want to say a few things
Dizor: may main, Krytonius, is a General in Knight of Ka
Qvam nods
Dizor: I am logging this conversation for Gables, the President to read later
Qvam nods
Dizor: additionally....many in the org, as am I, are very upset
Dizor: so please understand our frustration
Qvam nods
Dizor: I am not sure if you are aware....
Qvam: Yes I do, I see this has been reported before
Dizor: many many times
Dizor: yesterday we were told it was fixed and it is not
Qvam nods
Qvam: Aliens spawns at the wrong loaction?
Dizor: at approx 11:15 GMT we started an alien raid
Dizor: during that raid the aliens still popped up out of the ground and on top of our controller
Qvam nods
Dizor: at 11:40 GMT we defeated all the aliens and got an invite
Qvam: You where told this was fixed yesterday?
Dizor: yes by Geoffrey Higgins Funcom Support Manager
Qvam nods
Qvam: But you did get an invite today?
Dizor: we went to the location of teh ship beam and did not get beamed up on the ship
Dizor: yes
Qvam nods
Dizor: at 11:40GMT
Qvam: And this worked at intended?
Dizor: no it did "not" work
Dizor: at all
Dizor: we did not get beamed
Qvam nods
Qvam: I see
Qvam: let me check this
Dizor: the land is not fixed
Qvam: Sorry the delay I'm still looking into this
Dizor: understood
Qvam: who peititon this yesterday?
Dizor: nobody that i am aware of....Gables recieved a message from Geoffrey Higgins Funcom Support Manager
Qvam nods
Dizor: he said...that the developers said it was fixed
Qvam: I will send this in again as a bug report to make sure
Dizor: i need answers now
Dizor: to be blunt
Dizor: no more waiting...
Dizor: no more 7-10 days
Qvam nods
Dizor: it has been 2.5 months since AI was released
Dizor: our issues have note been addressed
Dizor: not*
Qvam: I understand that but there is no one available at this moment to handle this, so I need to go through the system to get this fixed. You could also if you wish make Funcom aware of this yourself if you like sending them a feedback at feedback@anarchy-online.com
Dizor: Qvam...
Dizor: that is the answer we get everytime
Qvam nods
Dizor: someone there must be able to make a decision or give me something tangable
Dizor: i understand that you are new to this issue..
Qvam: I understand that but like I stated but there is no one available to make this descision and even if I raise this for guardian to handle you also they will need to send this the on through the system
Dizor: it has been sent and sent and sent
Qvam nods
Dizor: sending another "feedback" is not working
Qvam: If you feel this issue is beeing ignored sending feedback is the best option, they can let the right people know about this
Dizor: there must be another option
Dizor: i feel the issue is not being resolved
Qvam nods
Dizor: i feel the issue has to be started over again everytime
Dizor: I feel, as do many, that this is a waste of time
Dizor: and out money that we spent on AI
Dizor: and continue to spend on AO
Dizor: who do you escalate issue to?
Dizor: issues*
Qvam: I understand that but this is outside my area, I will send it on again and state that this was stated as fixed earlier
Qvam: but is not
Dizor: I would like to talk to someone who can fix this issue
Dizor: or talk to someone whose area this is in
Qvam: Like I stated earlier if I call in a guardian he will only give you a confirmation on what I said, that this needed to be sent through the right channel and that we will state that this was supposly fixed before
Qvam: but still dosent work as intended
Dizor: not acceptable qvam...if we need to call a "guardian" fpr confirmation then do so. I will tell him the same thing. I require someone to address this issue now. Not later and not through feedback. For that matter, I think Geoffrey Higgins should be here as he was the point of contact for the last feedback.
Qvam: Is there anything else I can do for you?
Dizor: are you blowing me off?
Qvam: no I'm not
Dizor: ok
Qvam: I was trying to break the silence
Qvam smiles
Dizor: I just posted a long message
Dizor: did you not see it?
Qvam: no sorry I didnt
Dizor: Dizor: not acceptable qvam...if we need to call a "guardian" fpr confirmation then do so. I will tell him the same thing. I require someone to address this issue now. Not later and not through feedback. For that matter, I think Geoffrey Higgins should be here as he was the point of contact for the last feedback.
Qvam nods
Qvam: I can check if there is any guardians available, but this will only be a confirmation on what I already stated
Dizor: then he can esscalate it as well. Who is above him/her?
Qvam: I have a guardian coming
Dizor: thank you
Fennek: Hey Dizor, I understand you're having some trouble with your aliens. I'm afraid what Qvam has told you is true, it's impossible for us to spawn aliens at this time. Hopefully they'll be fixed shortly for you though.
Dizor: spawning aliens is not the issue
Fennek: Or fix your spawn, sorry
Dizor: as has been reported many times before the land is bugged
Dizor: we are continually being told that it is being looked into
Dizor: yesterday Geoffrey Higgens told Gables (president Knights of Ka) that it was fixed
Dizor: it is not
Fennek: From what I see your org has been reported as bugged. Usually it takes a patch to fix this sort of thing, and that can take some time
Dizor: that was told to us several patches ago
Dizor: still it is not fixed
Dizor: many in the org are angry and frustrated
Fennek: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I do wish there was something we could do for you, but I assure you it's being looked into. Feel free to e-mail feedback@anarchy-online.com about this and comment about this.
Dizor: that has been done...and still nothing is resolved
Dizor: several times
Dizor: i dont think you are understanding at all
Dizor: how many times must we report this issue? how many times is acceptable do you think?
Dizor: each step of the way we are greeted with send feedback
Fennek: You do not need to report this again. Like I said it takes some time to fix things like this.
Dizor: we were told 7-10 last time....
Dizor: it has been 15
Dizor: days
Fennek: Who told you that?
Dizor: quote: Xotli: Yours is in with 622 other bug reports, prolly take us 7-10 days to do that many.
Dizor: Gables: Ok. At least with in a month. Xotli: were a pretty dedicated bunch, wont take a month. Gables: in 8 days it will have been a month from first report of it Gables: But no matter. Xotli: Its been reported, it wil be up to the developers of the game to address the issue. Gables: I took a few pics during this raid and have the information recorded. I'll pass it on to my orgmates on our website. Xotli: Sounds good. Wish there was more that I could say, the information is in their hands. Just a matter of when it gets fixed. Xotli: Anything else I can assist you with? Gables: Nope. I know that all you can do is report the information. So that is about it. Xotli: I hope that this gets fixed for you soon. Safe travels Gables. Gables: Thanks
Dizor: that is the rest of the converstation
Fennek: Ok, that 7-10 days was to get the bug report and handle it. It still takes some time to change the game after that so that this spawns normally
Dizor: here is a link to our website forum with the converstations and emails
Dizor: http://knightsofka.org//index.php?modul ... c.php&t=32
Dizor: Fennek I do not understand what you just said
Fennek: If you just wait for a while longer it will most likely be fixed.
Dizor: how long is a while?
Fennek: Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience, you don't have to keep reporting this bug. I know it can be frustrating to wait like this but there is nothing we can do to fix this immediately. I assure you it is being looked into
Dizor: so the only option is to wait?
Dizor: and hope that it "most likely" gets fixed?
Dizor: Fennek I need something tangable
Fennek: Yes, if you feel it's been far too long you can try e-mailing support@anarchy-online.com about it as well
Fennek: Alright, good luck Dizor. I do hope you get your city fixed soon
Qvam: If you have no more questions, Dizor, I will be on my way now.
Qvam: If you are in need of any more assistance feel free to petition again and an ARK will come to assist you
Qvam: Enjoy your stay on Rubi-ka, and Take Care !
Dizor: this is not acceptable
Qvam: I will send this again with the info and stated that it was not fixed
Qvam makes preperation to leave
Qvam vanish into the thin air

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:13 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

[size=18px][/size]That really is pitiful. What I want to know is why aren't they handing out their phone number so someone can actually talk to someone? Of course, sounds like it would just be the same response, at least they could take an "active" part in the conversation. I've always had good luck with the ARK's. They do have a tough job as there really isn't much THEY can do. Unfortunately, they take the brunt of frustration. Anyway, please don't leave the game, just don't buy anymore expansions...:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:33 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you Dizor for keeping the record as I had asked. I will be sending out another email tonight concerning this issue. I did read on the website that the next patch has some fixes for our zone, CAV. After reading that I had a sneaking suspicion that our land had not actually been fixed. :(

I am going to suggest that everyone that is feeling this issue is taking too long to be resolved send an email to support@anarchy-online.com and tell them what you think.

I will also be canceling our extra account that foxy and I have been keeping active in the meantime.

I have had a few other thoughts about a demonstration or roleplaying the problem out on the boards to get the information out to others that play the game. With the fact that a patch is scheduled that is supposed to fix the issues in CAV, we might not get as much support as we would have if they hadn't posted that information.

Anyway I am off work in about another 35min and will be heading home soon.

I know this is frustrating Dizor. It is really obvious that support and the bugs team are really lacking in communication and the customer support does not have any power whatsoever to actually help the customers.

I think the least they should do is reimburse us the cost of our upkeep for this last month that we have still been bugged.

Post subject: Yet another email to support
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:27 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my latest email I have sent out:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Attn: Geoffrey Higgins, Funcom Support Manager

My org took the time to test out our city last night. Whoever told you that our city has already been fixed is mistaken. We still have the same problems. So, how long should we wait before we test this out for you again? Last I checked I was playing on RK2 not the Test server.

After the raid one of my generals petitioned to report this issue once again, because we had been told that it was fixed. Our group is getting rather frustrated with this situation and I would like to have some sort of answer for them other than the one the Guardian Fennek gave my general, "If you just wait for a while longer it will most likely be fixed."

It has now been just over a month since this issue was first reported. How much longer do we need to wait? Also when the next patch comes out, if our city has not been fixed, what then? I want an option that does not include my org. having to farm credits to pay for a new city and new buildings like Alpha Omega did. It is not our responsability to test out your game for you. That is what we are paying our monthly fees for.

Below I have listed the last few emails between us because I am copying Bugs and Feedback on this as well.

I have been keeping a record of communications concerning this issue on my organization's forums. For copies of the conversations with the ARKs, the Guardian, and our emails you can see them here: http://knightsofka.org//index.php?modul ... &p=141#141. You might also see a few remarks from our members concerning this situation, I have asked them to give me feedback on my efforts in getting this taken care of.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did include copies of my last couple emails as well, since I was copying Feedback and Bugs on this email. From what we have gotten so far in feedback though I'm afraid we are basically down to waiting till the next patch to see if it is fixed then :roll:

Kryt, take it a bit easier on the in game customer service. Seems they have no power to do anything these days with matters concering AI. Take your frustrations out by sending your thoughts to feedback@anarchy-online.com . It does feel good to get these things off your chest sometimes.

I'm going to get to bed. I'll most likely be online tomorrow before I have to go to my real job.

Post subject: Morning conversation with ARK
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I wanted to petition again just to keep the updates coming and to see if they had anymore they could do for us. But, it seems this is not the case for now. ARK is really not the right people to handle this problem unfortunately, though they can help in getting feedback to bugs team that is about it.

The only way we are going to get a response from Funcom on this matter is to keep sending information to support/feedback/bugs.

Once I get a response from support and feedback on my last email, I will post and we can discuss what we want to do at that point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cydoimus: Greetings, Gables!
Cydoimus: So! This question you have about Bugged City. Let me see what I can tell you!
Cydoimus Checks his ARK guide....
Gables: ok :)
Cydoimus: Hmmmm.....
Cydoimus: I think I have taken a petition on this city before haven't I?
Gables: I haven't spoken to you myself. Maybe one of the first ones.
Cydoimus: Ahh ok.. and you have sent mails to bugs and to support?
Cydoimus: With no replies?
Gables: Yes, in fact we received an email back from support stating our city was fixed. But we tested last night and it wasnt.
Gables: I get replies from support but not from bugs team.
Cydoimus: The bugs team doesn't normally reply.. they collate and investigate all reported bugs
Gables: Ok then I was misinformed during an earlier conversation with an ARK on that matter. :/
Cydoimus: OK.. can I suggest you mail Support and tell them the city isnt fixed. Did they say when the fix was meant to be applied? we haven't had a patch lately.. and the patch for this week was delayed. Perhaps they meant the fixwas in the patch that was delayed
Cydoimus: Well they might possibly ask for further info on a bug but I dont think they do more than that
Gables: The person from support asked me if we had tested during last week. Developer told him it was fixed.
Cydoimus: We havent had a patch for at least a couple of weeks so if it wasn't workin last week I wouldnt expect it to work this week... unless it was something they could fix on the fly.
Cydoimus: In any case I would respond to the mail telling them the city is as it was and state it still needs action.
Gables: I suppose so. I am just finding this rather frustrating to work through when the people at support don't seem to be able to communicate well with the bugs team. And the people in my guild are getting rather irrate because of the run around we seem to be going through :/
Gables: People are talking of quitting. Wanting to move. etc.
Cydoimus: I can see how frustrating it must be and I apologise for that.
Cydoimus: I would urge perseverence though.
Gables: I try to get them to understand that moving we risk the same problems...and end up losing the credits we have invested already.
Cydoimus: Yes that is a risk.
Cydoimus: I'm sorry there is little more I can do to help as these matters are dealt with outside of the ingame mechanisms.
Gables: Well, I did send another email to support and copied bugs and feedback on it this time.
Cydoimus: An it seems support and the Devs are aware... they think it is fixed but it isnt.
Cydoimus: That is good....
Cydoimus: Did you mention how long you have been waiting in the mail?
Gables: Yes. I sent copies of my previous emails to support and a link to where we are tracking the information on our forums.
Cydoimus: Excellent!
Cydoimus: Is there anything else I can help you with today Gables?
Gables: No. Just wanted to make sure I am handling this properly. And get any suggestions if there is more I can do. This game is becoming more of a job for me atm.
Cydoimus: It sounds as if you are handling it very well... you are poking all the right people.
Cydoimus: Keep on top of the mails and request answers often.
Cydoimus: Is there anything else I can help you with today Gables?
Gables: Ok. Will wait for the response that support will give at least. The do tend to respond.
Gables: no that is all.
Cydoimus: OK... I hope you get this resolved soon. Once again I apologise for any inconvenience.
Cydoimus: Well Gables.....
Cydoimus: If you have no more questions or problems I can help you with, I will be on my way.
Cydoimus: If you ever find yourself in need of assistance again, please type /petition and an Advisor of Rubi-Ka will come to assist you.
Cydoimus: Have a nice day... and Happy Hunting!
Cydoimus: If you dont mind I will take my leave!
Cydoimus fiddles with a well worn very old gadget obviousy designed to transport people.....
Cydoimus is mumbling 'How come I get all the old stuff around here...where is the send button on this thing? Is this it?'
Cydoimus: There may be some side effects here .... please stand back!
Gables: :)
Cydoimus Thinks OOPS mebbe not that button.............. and before you know it....... he's gone!!