Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Jump to:  
 Post subject: What if we post Nano Crystal Help Section?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:38 am 
Student
Student

What do you think about having a folder where everyone in Kok can post nanos that they are looking for or need help getting.

Sometimes I am doing mishs just to find a certain (mission rollable only) nano and that works out fine when you are able to roll QLs in a mish that match the nano crystal you're looking for. But every now and then I need (and can use) a nano crystal that is much higher QL than any mish I can complete.

And on the other hand, a lot of times I am just going token hunting or just feel like doing a mish for the heck of it (!) and it would be nice to be able to help someone find a mish-only nano crystal they might be looking for. But I have no way of knowing what anyone else might need (unless I ask eveyone - and that can be time consuming).

So what if we have an area in the forum where people can post nano crystals that they are looking for. (Ones that they currently or very soon will need.) That way we can more easily help each other out with needed nano crystals and make our org stronger (as a whole), while doing our normal runs on mishs.

I wouldn't mind doing a quick check in the forums before a mish. Maybe you guys feel the same way? Do you think this might be a good idea?

Post subject: What if we post Nano Crystal Help Section?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:25 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I need to get back to checking this place more often. I used to read these forums while I was at work, but I have new duties at work that keep me too busy all day long ><

Anyway. This is a good idea del. There have been ppl that have posted items that they had available for the org here in the past too.

Also, just fyi, I noticed Temple has put this feature to use; the player shops can be set up so that only org members can access it. So, you can put items into a shop that you think ppl in the org might like and price it extra low.

I need to do some cleaning of my banks.